Languages and areas of expertise
Areas of Expertise
- User and maintenance manuals, technical booklets and spare parts catalogues for systems, machinery and equipment in all major manufacturing sectors: engineering and metalworking, food and beverage, packaging, automotive, automation, electronics and computer science, heating, ventilating and air conditioning, cleaning and hygiene, construction, renewable energy, environment and land management, etc.).
- Technical data sheets and product catalogues
- Quality System documentation: quality manuals, procedures, forms and other documents
- Technical and scientific translations for the medical and chemical-pharmaceutical sectors and for electro-medical equipment.
- Legal, economic and financial documents (contracts, judgements, powers of attorney, legal acts and notarial deeds, documentation for tenders, patents, annual reports, financial statements, banking documents and insurance contracts)
- Scientific translations for university departments and research institutes
- Translations for the publishing sector: biographies and autobiographies, history, fiction, travel, natural history, arts & culture, politics
- Corporate and advertising texts, offers, company profiles, press releases, flyers, catalogues, brochures, websites, e-commerce etc.
- Software and web site localisation
- Sworn and notarised documents
- All official languages of the EU: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, and Swedish
- Other European languages: Albanian, Bosnian, Norwegian, Russian, Serbian and Ukrainian
- Middle Eastern languages:, Arabic, Azeri (Azerbaijani), Farsi (Persian) Hebrew and Turkish
- Oriental languages: Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Malay, and Thai