Welcome to the World of Interlinguæ!
We are a certified language service provider for
Our website will guide you through our language services, which will help you communicate in all the major languages of the world, in a precise and effective way, for the specific audience that you want to reach while being respectful of their cultures.
INTERLINGUÆ was established in Fidenza (Parma), Italy, in 1982 by Elena Cordani and was incorporated as a limited company in 1990. At present, Interlinguæ Srl and its partner companies Interlinguæ Ltd in the United Kingdom and Interlinguæ Srl in Singapore, work side-by-side with major companies and European institutions to provide specialised and domain-specific translations into and from all languages of the European and non-European Union.
Accuracy and effectiveness in conveying your message in other languages across different cultures are key to your success on the global market.
Our language courses, which can be customised to meet your specific needs and objectives, boost your language skills both at work and leisure.
Learning a different language and being able to understand and talk with clients, colleagues and friends in their language will allow you to have a direct relationship with them. It will also show them your commitment, and that you care for them.
What makes us your ideal partner?
- More than 35 years of experience and know-how in translation, interpreting services and language courses
- Our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality System. We are also certified in compliance with the following standards: ISO 17100:2015 (translation services), UNI 10574:2007 (interpreting services) and ISO 9001:2015 EA: 35-37 (design and provision of language courses)
- Our on-going investment in IT and CAT-tools for the creation and management of your terminology databases
- Continuous training of our language specialists: over 700 highly-qualified native-speaker translators, revisers, interpreters and teachers, who have been carefully selected, tested and qualified on the basis of their education, experience and expertise in specific domain areas, in strict compliance with the selection criteria of the standard ISO 17100:2015
- Insurance coverage on all our services
INTERLINGUÆ: your professional language link between local and global.