The translation of specialised multilingual technical documentation is further enhanced by the associated page layout service carried out in the latest state-of-the art software for technical writing.
What is expected from us?
- a clear and technically accurate translation in order to guarantee safety and autonomy for the machine operator. When instructions in foreign language documentation are clear, it is possible to use and maintain the machines easily, minimising the need for remote or on-site technical assistance by our customer;
- a partner who could handle the technical documentation directly in the source software, thus offering an all-round service.
The translators of technical texts must master the specific terminology of the mechanical, plant equipment, and engineering sectors and be able to communicate with extreme accuracy in the target language, according to the recommendations of technical writing standards.
It is therefore our responsibility to translate technical content with accuracy, effectiveness, and promptness, using the correct terminology, while strictly observing set delivery schedules.
For every customer we appoint a dedicated project manager who assigns an appropriate team of linguists and experts in the specific fields.
- food & wine
- food & beverage
- food packaging
- automation, robotics, and machine tools mechanical, plant engineering
- oil & gas
- electrotechnology, electronics, and telecommunications
- renewable energy segment: wind turbines, photovoltaic plants and installations, solar panels
- ventilation, air conditioning (heating/cooling), energy efficiency
- construction, civil engineering, and major works
Expertise, 40+ year experience and empathy with our clients.