- Specialised medical articles for Nature and for various official medical journals and numerous life science articles
- Medical results
- Medical reports, clinical trials and laboratory studies
- Medical texts and articles for publishing companies and universities
- Chemical/pharmaceutical texts (e.g. patient information leaflets, analyses and reports for worldwide pharmaceutical companies)
- Manuals for medical devices and electrical medical equipment
- Studies and research papers for both Italian and foreign universities
TRANSCRIPTS AND TRANSLATIONS OF CONFERENCE DOCUMENTS IN ALL LANGUAGES
REVISIONS CARRIED OUT BY SPECIALISED DOCTORS BOTH IN THE SOURCE LANGUAGE AND IN THE TARGET LANGUAGE
CERTIFICATIONS AND LEGALISATIONS OF MEDICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL AND SCIENTIFIC TRANSLATIONS
Among the most relevant translations in the medical, medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, over the years Interlinguae has produced the official Italian version of the GMDN (Global Medical Device Nomenclature), which was useful for the creation of the CND (Classificazione Nazionale dei Dispositivi medici – National Classification of Medical Devices).
Our greatest asset? A dedicated team of translators specialising in medicine, translator-revisors, and medically trained revisors for each specialist field, including orthopaedics, haematology, ophthalmology, dentistry, nephrology, and so on, translating each term and each definition for a vast range of prosthetic medical implants, breathing apparatuses, anaesthetic devices, haematology and blood transfusion equipment, healthcare equipment, sterilising products and surgical instruments.
We firmly believe that developing a close collaboration between our mother-tongue expert linguists and specialists in every sector is the best way to produce translations that are accurate from every point of view, from terminology to syntax, as well as being fit for purpose and meeting the needs of the end user.Moreover, we have had the honour of transcribing and translating the medical content of a number of annual international conferences for renowned European associations specialising in various fields of medicine, such as the European Renal Association and the European Dialysis and Transplant Association.
We are proud to have worked for many years with:
- various companies in the pharmaceutical sector,
- medical and scientific publishing companies,
- numerous departments of the Faculties of Medicine and Surgery, such as the departments of Surgical Sciences, Orthopaedics, Traumatology, Orthopaedic Functional Rehabilitation, Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Cardiology, Anatomy, Pharmacology, Forensic Medical Sciences, Biomedical, Biotechnological and Translational Sciences (S.Bi.Bi.T.); departments of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, such as the departments of Animal Health, Clinical Surgery and Emergency Medicine, inspection centres of Food Products of Animal Origin; Molecular Oncology centres and institutions,
- the manufacturers and suppliers of electrical medical equipment,
- companies and institutions that provide continuous training in the medical, pharmaceutical and natural sciences sectors, as well as the organisers of all types of CME-related events.