In collaboration with the Parma committee of Società Dante Alighieri
ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
and examination sessions to obtain the PLIDA certification
Our school is a PLIDA examination centre authorized by La Dante (Società Dante Alighieri) from Rome.
Individual and small group courses
- Language and cross-culture
- Business Italian for companies
- Italian for chefs and cuisine
- Italian for the legal sector
- Italian for doctors and nurses
- Italian for bookkeepers, accountants and the financial sector
- Bespoke Italian courses for other domain areas
All standard courses can be tailored to create bespoke programmes suited to your specific requirements.
- at our language schools in the United Kingdom, Italy and Singapore
- at your premises or your office
- at partner schools associated with us and Società Dante Alighieri
Please send us an enquiry with your preferred destination
We are a valuable partner for both our corporate customers and university students looking for professional Italian language courses and we will help you reach your personal and professional goals!
Interlinguae and La Dante
Our language school and the Società Dante Alighieri collaborate in the view of:
- teaching the Italian language to foreigners and non-native speakers
- promoting and spreading the Italian language and culture in the world
Società Dante Alighieri is a non-profit organisation founded in 1889 by a group of intellectuals led by Giosuè Carducci and set up as a moral entity with Royal Decree n.347 of the 18th July 1893 with the purpose of protecting and spreading the Italian language and culture in the world so as to feed foreigners’ love and enthusiasm for the Italian civilization and teach them our language. With the support of the Ministry of Foreign affairs and of Education, The Società Dante Alighieri is now active all around the world thanks to its over 500 committees in Italy and abroad.
Thanks to our collaboration with the Parma Committee of Società Dante Alighieri you can also sit the PLIDA examination (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri), a test that is based on the six levels of the Common European Framework of reference for languages and certifies your competencies in Italian as a second language.
With the PLIDA certificate you can…
- clearly specify your level of knowledge of the Italian language on your CV
- enrol in an Italian university without having to sit the Italian exam (level B2 or C1)
- Attain the long term right of residency
Sessions for the PLIDA exam
Further information about PLIDA is available on the website http://www.plida.it
|February||A2, B1||Wednesday 23 February|
|March||B2, C1||Wednesday 16 March|
|May||A2||Wednesday 18 May|
|June||B1, B2, C1||Wednesday 15 June|
|June Juniores||A1, A2, B1, B2||Saturday 25 June|
|July||B1, B2||Wednesday 27 July|
|October Juniores||A1, A2, B1, B2||Saturday 29 October|
B2, C1, C2
Wednesday 30 November
Giovedì 1 December